We are working with a well known materials and recycling company who are looking for a Field Sales Executive to proactively build and maintain business in the East Anglia area developing new customers as well as increasing sales to existing customers.
A valid driver’s license and a minimum of 5 years related experience or training in quarrying and aggregates industry. Good understanding of business and mineral extraction, recycling and restoration in East Anglia, with knowledge of local markets and industry competitors is also a requirement.
You will need to be a flexible, reliable and enthusiastic individual who can remain calm under pressure when dealing with difficult customers. The following are just some of the tasks you will be required to undertake.
• Review individual sales performance with the aim of meeting or exceeding agreed sales targets for the sales territory.
• Undertaking account plans, schedules and undertaking a weekly sales report on all market and commercial activity
• Support the Sales Administrator and the Accounts Administrator with the new customer account opening process, promote credit limit and be pro- active in managing/reducing bad debt.
• Liaise with customers regarding project state and material requirements, keeping the Production and Transport Teams up to date with progress and any relevant information.
• In conjunction with the Sales Team price work according to market knowledge and intelligence to generate the required margin.
• Take responsibility for any customer issues/problems, dealing with the customer in a timely and professional manner.
This vacancy would suit Business Development, Account Management and Field Sales, areas covered are Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridge
An excellent salary is on offer 25K - 30K DOE, as well as a company car and benefits.
The role will be to support an ongoing programme of strategic growth, they are now seeking to recruit a dynamic, self-motivated and enthusiastic Field Sales Executive to complement their established and highly successful sales team.
Key responsibilities will include:
•Identifying potential new customers drawing on your existing
contacts and experience
•Assisting in the generation of new sales enquiries from both new and existing customers
•Providing input into concept design solutions in line with the customer requirements
•Preparing and presenting tender and quote documentation to customers to deliver internal margin expectations
•Ensuring a detailed handover to the Operations team for detailed design, manufacturing, installation and commissioning to ensure that contractual obligations are adhered to
•Ensuring customer satisfaction at all times including after sales care and support
•You will also be responsible for maintaining associated sales records and registers and or providing detailed sales performance statistics and forecasts to the management team when required
To be considered for this varied and challenging role, it is envisaged that you will have at least 2 years’ previous experience gained within a technical sales environment preferably within the FMCG industry and ideally be qualified to at least HNC level or above in a mechanical engineering discipline or have equivalent practical experience.
An excellent package is on offer including a salary of 40K - 45K DOE, realistic OTE of up to 65K. company car and benefits
HEAD|HUNTED Recruitment are representing a growing business based in central Norwich as they seek an experienced Finance Director to join their expanding finance department. This would suit a confident and ambitious accountant looking to further their career with a forward-thinking business.
Key responsibilities are:
The ideal will candidate will be CIMA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) with experience leading or managing a finance department.
There is a salary of £50-60k p.a. plus an excellent benefits package available for the successful applicant.
Please contact Mark Hall on 01603 858024 for more information or apply through the link provided to be consdiered. Please note, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
HEAD|HUNTED Recruitment are exclusively working with an independent business within the healthcare industry as they recruit a Commercial Manager to join their team. You will work closely alongside the MD to fuel the growth of the business, with a focus on delivering the sales & marketing strategies you have developed.
Key responsibilities of Commercial Manager;
There is an excellent package on offer for the right candidate, including a basic salary of £45-55k and an impressive performance related bonus.
Please apply now to be considered!
HEAD|HUNTED Recruitment are representing a forward-thinking, family run business in Harlow as they seek a Financial Controller to lead their finance team.
Key responsibilities as Financial Controller will include;
• Producing and reviewing management accounts
• Monitoring spending, costs and developing new budgets
• Analysing the company’s financial performance
• Detailed 12 week Cash flow forecasts
• 12 Month Rolling Cash Forecasts
• Preparing Annual Budgets
• Recommending ways to reduce costs and increase profits
• Carrying out internal audits of various departments
• Providing external auditors with company reports and financial data
• Managing the Finance Team
• Overseeing the company's payroll
• Liaising with the sales and operations teams.
This role would suit an aspiring Finance Manager looking to progress or a current Head of Finance/Financial Controller looking for a new challenge with a progressive business.
Salary is £35-45k dependent on experience plus pension, 21 days holiday and free onsite parking. Apply now!
HEAD|HUNTED Recruitment are working with a high profile, high growth company near Thetford as they recruit a Qualified Financial Controller to lead their finance department. The job holder will have overall responsibility for the accounting functions of our client's business and will be responsible for all day to day financial, insurance and payroll duties.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Preparation of monthly board pack including monthly management accounts and cashflow analysis
• Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
• Undertaking and submitting quarterly VAT returns
• Overseeing and/or undertaking Payroll
• Sales ledger invoicing, purchase ledger payments and credit control
• Preparation of statutory financial information for Corporation Tax returns
A full UK driving licence is required as there will be some travel expected with this role.
It is essential that the successful applicant holds a recognised Accountancy qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent).
Please apply through the link provided to be considered or contact Mark Hall at HEAD|HUNTED Recruitment for more information!
HEAD|HUNTED Recruitment are representing a leading business within the Oil & Gas sector who are recruiting for a Group Tax Advisor to join their team. This role is to be based at our client's office in Norfolk, UK and the successful candidate will be expected to relocate locally - a relocation package may be on offer for the right person.
Principal accountabilities will include;
• Be a subject matter expert on operational tax requirements and assist the business’s compliance with all operational tax regulatory requirements
• Liaise closely with the business to provide tax advice and guidance on UK and Non UK Projects
• Liaise closely with colleagues in Finance function to provide tax advice and guidance to help them meet their tax compliance and filing obligations.
• Be the project lead for operational tax related projects
• Provide training to all relevant colleagues on operational taxes to ensure appropriate knowledge is shared across the business
• Assist the corporate functions with other general tax matters such as VAT and employee tax issues.
There may be some travel required nationally and internationally.
It is essential that you hold a recognised Tax qualification and/or a membership of the Chartered Institute of Taxation, please note your application will automatically be rejected if you do not hold either of these. Please contact Mark Hall on 01603 858024 for more information.
HEAD|HUNTED Recruitment are representing a leading technology business in Ipswich as they recruit a Finance Manager to join their team. The successful applicant will head up the day to day financial activities for our client, and will be the most senior member of the finance team.
Key responsibilities will include;
There is a competitve salary of £30-40k p.a on offer for the successful applicant.
Please contact Mark Hall at HEAD|HUNTED Recruitment on 01603 858024 for more information, or apply through the link provided.
Please note, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
HEAD|HUNTED Recruitment are working with an exceptionnel business near Chelmsford as they recruit a Financial Controller to join their finance team and be an active part of their senior management team. This role would suit a self-motivated, dynamic individual to join a challenging working environment where they can flourish.
Key responsibilities include;
There is a competitive salary plus company car on offer for the successful candidate. Please apply through the link provided to be considered.